Fav Things #2
1. Roxy Lido II They are so comfy and perfect if you have a wider foot or higher instep. They have them in many different styles on Zappos. I might just have to get another pair :)
2. BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar I've been adding just 1 teaspoon of this in my tea every day (3 times a day) for the last couple years. I swear it wards off sickness (especially the stomach bugs). I buy this locally at Common Ground downtown Bloomington, but I've recently seen it at Meijer too. It keeps your bowels regular too (here we go again, all this talk about poop, ha!)
3. Nike Training Club App My sister got me hooked on this while on vacation. It's perfect if you need an "at home" workout and there is so much variety at all different levels and the app is FREE! I love my bootcamp classes and this is a great addition to it, especially if I can't make it to a class or on days I have off. And sometimes, I can get my boys to do it with me!
4. BRIK-A-BLOK These things are awesome and my kids still play with them, even after having them for 2 years! They are on the expensive side, but they last a long time (if my 2 crazy boys haven't broken one yet, then they are made well!) and they are a lot of fun. Endless hours of creative playing at its best :) I would recommend splurging for the 46 set because they'll use every last one of them! It's about $180 for the set.
5. Lettuce Knife Did you know that cutting your lettuce with a metal knife will cause it to turn brown? So, they make a special lettuce knife that is actually plastic! I found mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I'm sure they sell them just about anywhere. They're about $5-$8.
Fav Things #1
1. MicroDry bath mat from Bed, Bath & Beyond - I literally just bought this today and am already in love with it! The best part is that these usually run about $60 and I got it for $20 because it was missing the tag on the back (who cares about the tag anyway!) What I love about Bed, Bath & Beyond is that you can use all the expired coupons. I went in with three 20% off coupons, all expired, and they used them all - saving me another $13!
2. Body Cloths by Norwex - I also just got introduced to these and think they're awesome. They take off all your make up, including mascara and you don't need any facial cleansers. When you're exhausted at the end of the day all you have to do is wet it and wipe your face - it feels wonderful and takes just a second. No more excuses for not washing my face before bed!
3. Thermos Tea Mug - My husband got this for me for Christmas and I use it all day, everyday! You know when you make tea (or coffee) and you leave it sitting on the counter because you forgot about it and then have to reheat in the microwave? I did this ALL THE TIME!! This thermos keeps things hot for HOURS! So hot, I usually add 2 ice cubes before putting the lid on. If you are a tea or coffee drinker, this is a MUST HAVE!
4. Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream - Another Christmas gift that I now can't live without. This cold weather is brutal on your skin - especially hands! This keeps my hands from cracking and smells awesome. It is a little greasy at first, but your dry hands soak it all up eventually.
5. UGG slippers - This was a major splurge that I've never regretted. They keep my feet so toasty warm, you hardly ever see me walking around the house without them!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.