1. Roxy Lido II They are so comfy and perfect if you have a wider foot or higher instep. They have them in many different styles on Zappos. I might just have to get another pair :)
2. BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar I've been adding just 1 teaspoon of this in my tea every day (3 times a day) for the last couple years. I swear it wards off sickness (especially the stomach bugs). I buy this locally at Common Ground downtown Bloomington, but I've recently seen it at Meijer too. It keeps your bowels regular too (here we go again, all this talk about poop, ha!)
3. Nike Training Club App My sister got me hooked on this while on vacation. It's perfect if you need an "at home" workout and there is so much variety at all different levels and the app is FREE! I love my bootcamp classes and this is a great addition to it, especially if I can't make it to a class or on days I have off. And sometimes, I can get my boys to do it with me!
4. BRIK-A-BLOK These things are awesome and my kids still play with them, even after having them for 2 years! They are on the expensive side, but they last a long time (if my 2 crazy boys haven't broken one yet, then they are made well!) and they are a lot of fun. Endless hours of creative playing at its best :) I would recommend splurging for the 46 set because they'll use every last one of them! It's about $180 for the set.
5. Lettuce Knife Did you know that cutting your lettuce with a metal knife will cause it to turn brown? So, they make a special lettuce knife that is actually plastic! I found mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I'm sure they sell them just about anywhere. They're about $5-$8.
Melissa Ash - mom of 2 energetic boys, wife, and business woman. Just trying to "do it all".