1. MicroDry bath mat from Bed, Bath & Beyond - I literally just bought this today and am already in love with it! The best part is that these usually run about $60 and I got it for $20 because it was missing the tag on the back (who cares about the tag anyway!) What I love about Bed, Bath & Beyond is that you can use all the expired coupons. I went in with three 20% off coupons, all expired, and they used them all - saving me another $13!
2. Body Cloths by Norwex - I also just got introduced to these and think they're awesome. They take off all your make up, including mascara and you don't need any facial cleansers. When you're exhausted at the end of the day all you have to do is wet it and wipe your face - it feels wonderful and takes just a second. No more excuses for not washing my face before bed!
3. Thermos Tea Mug - My husband got this for me for Christmas and I use it all day, everyday! You know when you make tea (or coffee) and you leave it sitting on the counter because you forgot about it and then have to reheat in the microwave? I did this ALL THE TIME!! This thermos keeps things hot for HOURS! So hot, I usually add 2 ice cubes before putting the lid on. If you are a tea or coffee drinker, this is a MUST HAVE!
4. Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream - Another Christmas gift that I now can't live without. This cold weather is brutal on your skin - especially hands! This keeps my hands from cracking and smells awesome. It is a little greasy at first, but your dry hands soak it all up eventually.
5. UGG slippers - This was a major splurge that I've never regretted. They keep my feet so toasty warm, you hardly ever see me walking around the house without them!
Melissa Ash - mom of 2 energetic boys, wife, and business woman. Just trying to "do it all".